Aktie erstmals wieder über 0,35 CDN und über 100.000 gehandelte Aktien

Seite 1 von 1
Neuester Beitrag: 24.11.06 08:31
Eröffnet am:24.11.06 08:31von: SP365999Anzahl Beiträge:1
Neuester Beitrag:24.11.06 08:31von: SP365999Leser gesamt:655
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:2
Bewertet mit:

7 Postings, 6486 Tage SP365999Aktie erstmals wieder über 0,35 CDN und über 100.000 gehandelte Aktien

24.11.06 08:31
Liebe Investoren,

diejenigen, die meine Threads verfolgen wissen, daß ich ein Fan dieses Investments bin und diesen Erfolg gern mit anderen teile, hier nun aktuelle News zu Geodex Minerals!
Außerdem ist die Aktie erstmals wieder über 0,35 CDN und mit über 100.000 gehandelten Stück in Kanada heute Nacht aus dem Handel gegangen.
Also nichts wie einsteigen, denn im Dezember kommen die Daten der Bohrergebnisse und warum steigt die Aktie wohl so kontinuierlich!?

Viele Grüße und einen wundervollen Börsentag

GEODEX ANNOUNCES START OF A 2,000 M. DRILL PROGRAM ON THE MOUNT PLEASANT WEST TARGETS, NEW BRUNSWICK

Geodex Minerals Ltd. has signed a contract for 2,000 metres of drilling to start around Dec. 1 on its Mount Pleasant West project in New Brunswick. The company's emphasis in recent months has been on the developing Sisson Brook tungsten-molybdenum-copper deposit in central New Brunswick which has been the subject of a series of news releases. However, the company has also been active on numerous prospects within a 200-square-kilometre area surrounding the former Mount Pleasant mine in southwestern New Brunswick. Five of these will be tested in the current drill program.

It became clear to Geodex in 2005 that local exploration at the time of mine operation (1983 to 1985) had identified many other vein occurrences, mineralized boulders and soil geochemical anomalies away from the mine property. These included float samples up to 20.3 per cent tin and veins such as Pomeroy with values up to 8 per cent zinc and 1,240 grams per tonne indium, the latter an increasingly expensive and highly sought-after trace metal used in high-tech applications. By virtue of six option agreements and independent staking (600 claims), the company acquired control over a 10-kilometre-by-20-kilometre area which encompasses many of these prospects and the Late Devonian granite cupolas which are believed to be the source of the mineralization.

During the past summer, soil sampling, ground magnetics, induced polarization and prospecting were carried out on the most promising six target areas, from 15 originally identified. These include the Pug Hole-Whopper zone west of the old mine, where an 800-metre-long zinc and indium soil anomaly has been located in the vicinity of lead and zinc-bearing boulders. About half the drill footage will be concentrated in this area. Drilling will also investigate deeper levels in the high-grade Pomeroy vein to the southwest as it approaches its granitic source. Drill holes are also planned based on new and historic information for targets at True Hill Southwest, Mount Pleasant South and Little Mount Pleasant.

Jack Marr, MSc, PGeo, is the qualified person for this project.

Antwort einfügen - nach oben