Eröffnet am:18.02.10 17:15von: RheumaxAnzahl Beiträge:63
Neuester Beitrag:25.04.21 02:00von: Kerstinxwsu.Leser gesamt:12.958
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:7
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 |
| 3 >  

8584 Postings, 8510 Tage RheumaxInteressanterweise

30.08.10 20:19
reagiert der Markt mal auf eine positive Nachricht  - war die letzten Wochen und Monate nicht unbedingt so.  

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901proactive investors

31.08.10 04:38
Monday, August 30, 2010
Azumah Resources looks to boost gold resources at Wa Project

Azumah Resources (ASX: AZM) has reported that drilling has extended the known mineralisation at its Julie and Collette deposits and confirmed a totally new zone of mineralisation to the south west of Collette, located within its Wa Gold Project in Ghana.

The discovery of more gold at the Julie deposit is paving the way for an increase in the deposits current 350,100oz resource. The Maiden resource estimate at the Collette deposit is nearing completion with recent drilling highlighting possible depth extensions.

Drilling confirms mineralisation in structure trending south west from Collette and there have been promising results from first pass drilling at Kjersti prospect.

Further announcements are imminent with more than 2,500 samples awaiting assay. In addition, a 20,000 line kilometre, high-resolution aeromagnetic and radiometric geophysical survey has been completed.

Stephen Stone, managing director, said the latest results would strengthen Azumahs push to increase the current 1.1 million-ounce resource and the development of an initial 70,000 ounces a year gold operation.

The Julie deposit continues to exceed our early expectations and there is every likelihood that this resource will be increased, Stone said.

A maiden resource is now being calculated for Collette and Kjersti is showing early promise.

At the eastern end of the Julie trend step-out RC drilling, targeting multiple north-south trending mineralised quartz veins intersecting the main east-west mineralised structure, identified shallow high-grade mineralisation.

This has added some 100m strike length to mineralisation outside the existing preliminary optimised pit shell. This drilling also confirms that the Julie mineralisation remains open along strike in this direction.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/...a-project-9664.html  

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901nächste positive Nachricht

01.09.10 04:26
More Gold Discovered Between Key
Kunche - Bepkong Deposits at
Wa Gold Project, Ghana

HIGHLIGHTS
- RC drilling intersects high-grade gold between the Kunche and
Bepkong deposits, including 4m at 38.9g/t gold from 104m
(BRC179)
- High-grade results from 300m south of the planned pit at Bepkong
- Strong results from shallow drilling mid-way between Kunche and
Bepkong
- Strong anomalism intersected by early stage, shallow-depth
reconnaissance aircore drilling at Nanga and Kunche South
prospects
- Over 1,500 samples awaiting assay

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=AZM&E=ASX&N=503690  

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901paydirt conference presentation

02.09.10 06:05
Paydirt Africa Downunder Conference
Perth
1st September 2010

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=AZM&E=ASX&N=503947  

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901more gold ounces

12.09.10 17:13
10th September 2010
PERTH (miningweekly.com) – West Africa-focused Azumah Resources has added another 60 600 oz of resource to its Wa gold project, in Ghana, bringing the total mineral resource at its Julie-Collette district to 410 700 oz.

http://www.miningweekly.com/article/...es-to-ghana-project-2010-09-10  

8584 Postings, 8510 Tage RheumaxKE bringt 30 Mio

19.10.10 08:59

www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20101019/pdf/31t6dgy9kz1kr0.pdf

Und die Ausgabe war nicht mit einem Discount, der den Kurs runterdrückt!

8584 Postings, 8510 Tage RheumaxBis zu 143 g/t Gold

21.10.10 08:52

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901Auszug aus dem aktuellen D&D

22.10.10 19:43
Azumah to drill 250,000 metres next year and develop its project

I also had a chat with Steven Stone, the MD of Azumah Resources (ASX:AZM) yesterday (in between coughing fits). The company has just raised $30 million to develop its 'Wa' project in Ghana, as well as really cranking up its drilling program. It has drilled 100,000 metres this year and now plans to cover 250,000 metres next year.

Azumah is in a hurry. Stone 'unashamedly wants to get it into production'. With a quarter million metre drilling program starting now, its development clearly does not come at the expense of exploration. The company has lined up an impressive team of people, including some of the most efficient drill teams in the region. With the number of gold hopefuls in West Africa to compete with, this is a solid achievement.

The 250,000 program will be from the two rigs there at present and a third arriving in January. The rain season has passed and the game is back on again. This target may seem lofty, but with well operated rigs on double-shift, it is quite achievable. It also has the right people driving the feasibility study. This is a good job as it is due in six months.

A target of two million ounces of mineable ounces of gold is realistic when the exploration program is complete, and production could well be as soon as 2013.

Most of the capital raising went to North American investors which is interesting. They know a good gold stock when they see one. Check out this report on the company website for a good run down on the state of play.

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901250 000m Bohrprogramm wird gestartet

27.10.10 13:04
Aggressive drilling campaign starts at
Wa Gold Project to grow 1.2moz
resource base

Drilling to target shallow, high-margin gold close to proposed
Kunche-Bepkong open pits and new discoveries

100,000m of drilling to be completed by Christmas and a further
150,000m by June 30, 2011

New geophysics highlights mineralised trends and new target
zones

Excellent opportunity for resource upgrades and new
discoveries throughout largely under-explored project

Strong news flow over coming months with first assays
expected within weeks

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=AZM&E=ASX&N=511722

Das sind doch gute Aussichten für die Zukunft!  

8584 Postings, 8510 Tage RheumaxEntwickelt sich schon im Vorfeld

27.10.10 17:18
der zu erwartenden Ergebnisse gut.
Interessant ist z.B. ein Chartvergleich mit dem großen Nachbarn Ampella.
Da hat Azumah inzwischen die Nase vorn.  

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901Mining 2010 Presentation

28.10.10 19:19
Ein Auszug aus der Präsentation, welcher das Volumen des Bohrprogramms verdeutlicht.

70,000m to date in calendar 2010……..
Planning 2010 / 2011:

50,000m RC – New target investigations,
delineation, resource extension, site
sterilisation

50,000m RC – Resource to Reserve upgrade

5,000m Diamond Core – Geology and pit /
site geotechnics

145,000m aircore - Reconnaissance and
new target testing

‘One of largest commitments by any junior
gold explorer in West Africa’

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=AZM&E=ASX&N=512112  

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901Aus dem HC; Artikel auf MINESITE

03.11.10 00:56
From http://www.minesite.com/nc/minews/singlenews/...-ways-than-one/1.html

Item is very positive, discusses AZM's excellent track record, forthcoming mine, exploration potential and benefit of high AUS$ vs low US$.

To read the complete article, you will have to register, which is free.

If AZM follows along the lines of Perseus, we could be looking at a shareprice at multiples of today's.

MC PRU 162 million
MC AZM 1.3 billion

"Bang for your buck is a universally understand expression about getting value for money, and in north-west Ghana there is an emerging Australian goldminer that is achieving just that in more ways than one. Azumah Resources is finalising a feasibility study into its first mine, discovering more gold from a ferocious drilling campaign, delivering a higher share price, and doing it all from a steadily falling cost base. Management can claim credit for the first three feats. The falling costs are largely a result of currency changes which have seen Azumah benefit from the sharp rise in the value of the Australian dollar. We used to send money over to fund our exploration at an exchange rate of US55 cents (to the Australian dollar), now we send it over in the high US90s, said Azumah managing director, Stephen Stone. Thats made a huge difference to our drilling costs."  

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901Thoughts on Gold and Resources

11.11.10 12:37
The Forbes Manhattan Conference
Dr. Martin Murenbeeld
November 4, 2010

Seite 13 ist interessant!

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/...ealth%20On%20Gold.pdf  

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901Soros says conditions 'pretty perfect' for gold

18.11.10 14:05
16th November 2010
TORONTO - Billionaire investor and philanthropist George Soros may be cutting back on his gold bets, but he says the precious metal still has some kick to it, as long as conditions like low interest rates prevail.

"The conditions for (high) gold are pretty perfect," he said during a speech in Toronto Monday evening to accept the Globalist of the Year award from the Canadian International Council.

"The big negative is that too many people know this and a lot of hedge funds are very exposed ... Gold has a tendency to go parabolic," he said, pointing at its tendency to fall as quickly as it rises.

http://www.miningweekly.com/article/...ty-perfect-for-gold-2010-11-16  

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901Aus dem D&D

04.12.10 19:42
Gold, and gold stocks to rally for the next few months?

After a few months of consolidation, the gold price looks set for another leg up. <b
As with the Small Ords chart the price has bounced off the short-term and medium-term trends. The long-term trend in grey continues like a jumbo jet at takeoff. Historically December is a great month for gold, and on a fundamental basis the stars are certainly lined up for higher gold prices.

I was pretty excited that I suggested you get into gold stocks at the very start of the last rally on the 30th July. The average gain after this was over 70% in six weeks. However, I got the impression that most readers missed out on this trade which was a shame.

Well, it looks like the next train is about to leave the station. The next two or three months should be profitable for trades in good gold stocks. One of this month's newsletters will be for a gold stock, and I'll get that to you next week.

Yesterday I caught up with Oceanagold (ASX:OGC) at Melbourne Mining Club's lunch where Rio's CEO gave a great talk. It has been seven months without much action with the share price, but this has been a very productive period for the company. The stage is set for the market to price this stock much higher next year. Fund managers are probably taking profit for the year right now, which will be keeping a lid on the price. I reckon the first half of next year is when the price plays catch up with progress made in recent months.

The market wants to see exploration results extend the mine life in New Zealand and this is well on its way to happening. Another big catalyst will be the company's financial results improving on the back of the hedge book being closed earlier this year. We are seeing traction in the Philippines now, and news of this should get the market a bit more excited. The stock may be unloved at the moment, which is exactly the time to get in. The next twelve months look exciting, and one analyst has just put a C$6.00 price target on it - almost double what it is now.

Azumah, Gryphon and Perseus, our West African gold plays, have been busy. All three of them are up more than 100% from our entries. Don't be put off thinking they can't go any higher - because they can, and they will, over the next few months. I am looking forwards to drill results from the aggressive campaigns being conducted at the moment to support this, along with a stronger gold price to get everyone hungry for gold stocks again. To this end I am raising the buy up to price for the gold stocks this week.

Gryphon Minerals (ASX:GRY) has gone and snapped up more land in Liberia this week, to add to its big holding in Burkina Faso, and its recent move into Mauritania. These guys are hungry! Azumah Resources (ASX:AZM) is working flat out towards its BFS whilst exploring to increase its resource figures. Things are in overdrive here, so expect big news at the next announcement. JP Morgan took a big bite of the company this week. Perseus Mining (ASX:PRU) is the big boy of the bunch and is just a year from production in Ghana, and two years from Ivory Coast. These three are all heading firmly higher from current prices.

I have the next recommendation lined up for early next week, and I'll get the new gold recommendation to you as soon as I can after that.  

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901China und Gold

09.12.10 20:43
http://www.commodityonline.com/news/...-tonnes-in-2010-34352-3-1.html

In particular:

"Gold investing has never been easier for Chinese households, as the government has begun to relax its control over the gold market. Most investment demand takes the form of gold bars and coins, but last week, the Chinese Securities Commission gave approval for the creation of China's first gold mutual fund, too."  

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901gold possesses a great advantage

11.12.10 18:38

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901all about gold with john hathaway, peter munk

12.12.10 13:24

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901Neues Update zur Machbarkeitsstudie

15.12.10 20:04

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901Interview mit Steven Stone

20.12.10 10:37
Azumah's Wa Gold Feasibility Study Progressing Rapidly - Steve Stone, Managing Director

Monday, 20 December 2010 3:00pm

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/...;tid=1338941&msgno=6105128#6105128  

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901So, dieser Link funktioniert!

20.12.10 16:10

8584 Postings, 8510 Tage RheumaxNeue Goldzonen entdeckt

21.12.10 08:26

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901Positive Nachrichten

21.12.10 08:29
Und mehr wird folgen!!!!

Multiple New Zones Discovered at Wa Gold Project

- Reconnaissance aircore drilling discovers promising new zone
of shallow gold mineralisation 2.5km south east of Kunche
deposit:
4m @ 1.44 g/t Au from 32m
and 4m @ 7.61 g/t Au from 44m

- RC drilling between the flagship Kunche and Bepkong deposits
also intersects new shallow gold zone:
17m @ 2.74 g/t Au from 30m (KRC 234)
17m @ 1.53 g/t Au from 19m (KRC231)

- RC drilling extends Bepkong mineralisation up to 150m beyond
preliminary pit limits:
6m @ 2.04 g/t Au from 36m (BRC182)

- Infill RC drilling confirms shallow thick gold zones at Bepkong:
17m @ 2.43 g/t Au from 19m (BRC197)

- Interesting base metal pathfinder geochemistry found in new
geological setting at Whuling prospect.

- Field team expanded substantially in line with increase in
exploration.

- Extensions to high resolution airborne magnetic and ground
based geophysical surveys scheduled to commence in early

- Strong results based news flow planned throughout 2011

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=AZM&E=ASX&N=521568

Azumah has completed over 30,000 metres of combined RC, diamond and aircore drilling since the commencement of the new season’s field activities in late September 2010. There are three drilling rigs presently on site (RC, aircore and auger) of which the RC and aircore rigs work double shifts. An additional two rigs (RC and auger) are scheduled to arrive early in 2011. Site staff, including the recruitment of an additional twelve
Ghanaian geologists, plus associated support infrastructure have been substantially increased accordingly.
The results presented in this release represent assays from the first batches of samples submitted for analysis, with more results expected to flow through shortly. Shareholders can therefore expect a steady stream of exploration results based news flow commencing early in 2011 and continuing throughout the year.  

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901D&D Beitrag 231210

23.12.10 14:05
Azumah Resources (ASX:AZM) is looking good for next year. We have just had some good drilling results, and the next are due at the end of January with the quarterly report. More will follow on a roughly monthly basis through to the rainy season in September.

They are working flat out towards the Bankable Feasibility Study which we should see in the first half of the year, possibly even by April. This could contain the next resource upgrade. Azumah now has $37 million in the bank, so is cashed up for the year and can focus on the job in hand.

Einschätzung zu Gold

But you can't DO anything with gold!

The gold price is flirting with the $1400 level again, and has every reason to keep rising.

There are many other reasons to be bullish gold. Forgive me if you have seen this before, but I have yet to see a better summary of why gold is a good investment: Sprott's 17 reasons.

Last week I had dinner with a mate in the city who thinks gold is the most pointless commodity on the market, and that anyone investing in it needs their heads checked. For the record I'm not a gold bug, just an investor looking for commodities with good reasons to rise. But I played the part of the gold-bug for the sake of a good argument.

Well, it was a sparring match that went on until stumps, and we had to be broken up a few times. Nor for the first time, it struck me how razzed up the gold-haters get. I really don't get it! You don't see the merit of gold. Ok! I don't see the merit of 'So You Think You Can Dance' but you won't see me protesting in the street about it (too often).

His main arguments were that; a) it's inert and doesn't do anything (accompanied with an excellent impression of a monkey bashing two gold bars together), and that; b) it doesn't pay interest. Both are correct.

But when did being inert stop something being valuable? Have you ever seen how much some mad punters spend on art? A few paintings have reached more than $100 million in recent years. Besides, being inert serves to protect gold as a long term investment. Plenty of gold in today's market was dug up by Greeks or Romans, and has been remelted a dozen times since.

As for interest, I don't much fancy the "risk free return" of US treasury bonds. Anyway, I think "return-free risk" is a better description for what you get. Either way the capital return on gold in the last ten years leaves the interest from bonds in the dust.

Furthermore, bonds aren't shiny. And they don't look nearly as good next to my guns in my mountain hut in rural Tasmania (Just kidding! It's in rural Victoria).

Gold is currently in a rally that has lasted ten years, and is showing no sign of slowing down yet. This is what it has done over the last thirty years. Thanks Murray from Slipstream Trader for this chart, and the fifty others he's sent me this year.

I'm no technical boffin, but I'm spotting a bit of a trend over the last ten years. Arguing against this is like arguing with gravity. Even during the GFC the price stayed above its 35 week average.

Of course, bubbles have happened before and trends have reversed. But until the dude that makes my coffee can tell me the gold price, I will sleep well at night in the knowledge that we are not in a bubble yet.

Something to look out for in the slightly nearer-term, is a seasonal gold price rally. On average the gold price does most of its work between September and February. So statistically we should be seeing further price rises for a few more months.

Averages can be misleading, of course. If you have one hand in liquid nitrogen, and the other in a red-hot fire, on average they are the right temperature. But if you look over a few years of gold charts you can see these patterns are fairly regularly.

This is because gold's two biggest markets are India and China, and a lot of buying is done on the basis of annual festivals in these countries. Chinese new-year is in February, and buying should continue til then at least. It's a nice touch that next year is 'year of the rabbit' symbolising caution and conservatism. With inflation looming as well, the stars are all aligning for good Chinese buying.

Demand is on the up, and for me the real game changer is this increased demand from China. Demand is already large, but has the potential to get much, much bigger. Particularly as the government continues to deregulate the market and encourage ownership. The Chinese historically have a cultural relationship with gold, and so with a whole tranche of newly wealthy middle classes being told it is good to own gold, they are taking to it like a duck to water. The potential effect of this latent demand makes it impossible for me to be bearish.

But the bottom line is that until we see some sensible currency management from Central Bankers, I will stay bullish gold. I saw a sticker on a hot-air hand-drier last week that read 'press here to hear a message from your local politician'. It took a minute for the penny to drop (it was Sunday morning). When i pressed the button I got lots and lots of hot air!

Funny - But I thought it could have read 'Press here to hear a message from the Fed Reserve'. Well, my favourite blast of hot air from the Bearded-One this year was this. Even he's not quite sure whether they are printing money or not! Feeling inspired by the most powerful institution in the world?

No? What to do about it then?

BUY GOLD!  

124 Postings, 6413 Tage bernhard2901Gold als offizielle Währung!

11.01.11 17:25
Virginia Considers Gold as Alternative Currency for When FED Breaks Down
By Jason Hamlin, on January 10th, 2011

In what could be the financial shot heard around the world, the state of Virginia is considering the establishment of a joint subcommittee to study whether the Commonwealth should adopt a currency such as gold or silver to serve as an alternative to the currency distributed by the Federal Reserve System in the event of a major breakdown of the Federal Reserve System.

WHEREAS, many widely recognized experts predict the inevitable destruction of the Federal Reserve System?s currency through hyperinflation in the foreseeable future.

http://www.goldstockbull.com/articles/...ld-for-when-fed-breaks-down/  

Seite: < 1 |
| 3 >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben